VXI Module Replacement Using PXI/PXIe
Protected by one or more of the following patents: 9480184, 9488673, 9295169.
• Utilize Unused VXI Chassis Space
• Solve VXI Obsolescence
• Easily Replace Obsolete VXI with PXI or PXIe
• No New VXI Chassis Required
• Maximize Existing Slot Space
• Add New Capabilty in an Existing Chassis
• Configuration Flexibility to Support New and Upgraded System Requirements
• Avoid Unnecessary Replacement of VXI Instruments
• Lower Lifecycle Costs
• Reduce ECP/ECN Costs
• Simplify Replacement Cabling
• Reduce T.O. Changes Necessary
• Instantly Create Hybrid Test Solutions
The Advanced Testing Technologies PXI/PXIe Insert is designed to be mounted in a standard VXI chassis. This allows the user to modernize existing VXI equipment with PXI/PXIe instrument modules in a Form Fit Function VXI replacement solution, or easily incorporate PXI/PXIe instruments into a VXI system. It is available in 1-slot, 2-slot, and 3-slot configurations. Also available for MMS systems.
The PXI/PXIe insert is a target product for the Mil-Aero and DoD customers faced with reduced support equipment budgets and legacy VXI systems requiring sustainment or requiring modernization with new capabilities.
This product eliminates the need to replace a complete VXI chassis and currently sustainable instruments or find rack space to incorporate a new PXI chassis. The availability of the single VXI slot insert allows single VXI instruments, such as digitizers, DMMs, and counters to be replaced at the instrument level. These products do not require any micro-code overhead or complex development. Additionally, ATTI may be capable of designing any required replacement native VXI instrument.
System Controller Module Included. Other modules shown for reference only.