Integrated PXI-VXI Combo Chassis
Integrates PXI and VXI
The Integrated PXI-VXI Combo Chassis is a hybrid chassis designed to be mounted in a standard instrument rack. The unit contains eight PXI or PXIe slots and ten VXI slots.
- Add New Capability in an Existing Rack Space
- Configuration Flexibility to Support New and Upgraded System Requirements
- Avoid Unnecessary Replacement of VXI Instruments
- Lower Lifecycle Costs
- Reduce ECP/ECN Costs
- Simplify Replacement Cabling
- Reduce T.O. Changes Necessary
- Instantly Create Hybrid Test Solutions
The unit allows the user to integrate existing VXI equipment with PXI/PXIe instrument modules, allowing multiple technologies to work side by side within a compact footprint. Also allows PXI/PXIe modules to be integrated with VME equipment.
The PXI/PXIe insert is a target product for the Mil-Aero and DoD customers faced with reduced support equipment budgets and legacy VXI systems requiring sustainment or requiring modernization with new capabilities.
These products do not require any micro-code overhead or complex development. Additionally, ATTI may be capable of designing any required replacement native VXI or VME instrument.